All of us are so spoiled with Jeremy working from home. We will all go through withdrawal when January comes and he will have to leave in the morning and be gone from home all day. The girls love "daddy's office". They have learned how to "work him" and be as cute as they can be so that Daddy will not kick them out (and they are hard to resist!) but sometimes he just has to so he can get something done! Jeremy loves hearing their little knocks on the door, and Anna's little voice yelling at him "Daddeeee, open da door!!!!" On this particular day, he opened his door and Anna had dragged her rocking chair and a book out of her room all by herself to his office, so that she could read with daddy! They were so cute together, sitting side by side reading their books! Jeremy called me in to get a picture.
You might wonder why Kate is under her daddy's desk in the bottom picture. This is a day when she had knocked on his door several times during the day, and when Jeremy tried his best to kick her out this time, she finally convinced him "that she would be real quiet if she could just sit under his desk and eat her snack while he read. She just wanted to be near him!! and as you can tell he couldn't resist that. These girls love their daddy. They will be so sad when he has to leave and go to work!
4 comments:
We are so proud of Jeremy and Beth. Beth is a wonderful Mom. Jeremy, I promise you, things like this, well, the girls will always remember. I told you and Mark about things Pa did when I was growing up. I hope you and Mark remember some of the "little" things like this when you both were growing up. I can bet you Kate and Anna will! God has blessed you with a wonder wife and two precious daughters. Thank Him every morning and night.
How precious!!!
Hey Floyds.
Glad to know I'm not the only one who has a little girl as a fixture in my office space!
What does New Jersey stand for?
Kevin B.
Absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment