These two little girls have brought so much joy into my life. It is so hard now to imagine life before they existed. I for sure can not remember what I did with all of that free time! Our days are busy and full, and at times I admit I have been in tears struggling to teach them with patience and love them the way Christ Himself does. I know somedays I fail miserably but these little girls are so much like Christ in the way that they wholeheartedly forgive and in how deeply they love. They humble me greatly so often. I am so thankful for them. I can not think of any better way to spend my days then with these little girls, so full of life, and wonder, and joy!
1 comment:
You and your children are just so lovely. These pictures brought a smile to my face. :)
Post a Comment