Caleb has learned how to say "More Please" in sign language and he says it NON-STOP! I am not exaggerating...I can not fill this child up! I have had friends tell me that their little baby boys ate so much more than their little girls, and now I am beginning to know what they were talking about.. He still nurses full feedings several times a day , and would really do it as much as I would let him, and then he eats as much as I will feed him at all three meals. Tonight, I fed him his usual two cubes of homemade baby food (which was all I ever gave the girls at this age-8 months..) but what he really wanted was what we were having. So, after hearing him say "Ma, ma, ma, ma (this is how he says, "more") and then put his chubby little fingers together signing "more please" over and over I said "what the heck"..So, tonight, in addition to his "baby food" he tried salmon, roasted potatoes, homemade bread, pears, and he even tried a nibble of the corn on the cob (and got mad when I took it away!) I have a feeling our grocery bill will be increasing in the next several months!
He would not look up to take this picture because he was too excited about sucking up the corn juices!
No comments:
Post a Comment