Here is my little "safari" man. He liked being up in that big jeep. The girls were busy cornering the poor zoo keeper, asking a million and one questions about giraffes, so Caleb and I snuck over to play in this jeep and get some cute pics. The girls loved seeing the giraffes so up close today and watching the zoo keeper feed her leaves. Kate was cracking me up with all the questions she came up with. I think she wore the poor guy out :) And then Caleb got to experience his first Carousel ride. He starting bouncing up and down and wiggling his hands and feet as soon as I put him up on it. And I got my exercise today because I ended up pushing all three of them in the double jogging stroller when they were too worn out to walk anymore!
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Fun day at the Zoo
Kate and Anna have been wanting to go to the zoo again, and today was perfect outside. We packed a lunch and made a whole afternoon of it.
Here is my little "safari" man. He liked being up in that big jeep. The girls were busy cornering the poor zoo keeper, asking a million and one questions about giraffes, so Caleb and I snuck over to play in this jeep and get some cute pics. The girls loved seeing the giraffes so up close today and watching the zoo keeper feed her leaves. Kate was cracking me up with all the questions she came up with. I think she wore the poor guy out :) And then Caleb got to experience his first Carousel ride. He starting bouncing up and down and wiggling his hands and feet as soon as I put him up on it. And I got my exercise today because I ended up pushing all three of them in the double jogging stroller when they were too worn out to walk anymore!








Here is my little "safari" man. He liked being up in that big jeep. The girls were busy cornering the poor zoo keeper, asking a million and one questions about giraffes, so Caleb and I snuck over to play in this jeep and get some cute pics. The girls loved seeing the giraffes so up close today and watching the zoo keeper feed her leaves. Kate was cracking me up with all the questions she came up with. I think she wore the poor guy out :) And then Caleb got to experience his first Carousel ride. He starting bouncing up and down and wiggling his hands and feet as soon as I put him up on it. And I got my exercise today because I ended up pushing all three of them in the double jogging stroller when they were too worn out to walk anymore!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment