Saturday, July 19, 2008

Hide n' Go Seek

I LOVE playing hide n' go seek with my fun girls. We had a blast this morning before nap-time. I love their cute giggles I hear as I come down the hallway hollering "Kaaaate...Annnna....Where are you?" I love the way Anna will always pop out of her hiding place and squeal if  I get really close but haven't "discovered" her yet.  I love hiding and hearing Anna holler "mama, where are yewww"? and Kate saying "hmmmm. now where could she be?" like I always say when I'm looking for them. I love when I am hiding and hearing the pitter patter of their little feet running up and down the hallway, and listening to them as they work together, Anna saying, "nope, not in there" and Kate saying "hmmm Anna, now where is she?" and I love when they find me and I pop out seeing their faces full of surprise and excitement and listening to their happy squeals of delight. They are so much fun!

Anna sitting on Kate's lap in the closet, a place they picked all by themselves
Very excited after being found in the bathtub!
Anna, after she sprung open her closet door and told on herself
Me hiding under the covers on my bed. (Kate wanted to take one of me!)

No comments: