Saturday, July 19, 2008

only my 3 year old for one more day!

I can't believe she's almost 4!!!!!!!




Funny things Kate has said lately
"No, daddy..Stop tickling me, because I am a princess 
Mommy, I need some chocolate because my belly hurts
Mommy, will you share this apple with me so you can eat all the crust off for me?
Mommy, Anna threw her food on the floor, so I popped her hand and told her "No mam" for you!
Mommy, I dont want to take a nap, because if I go to sleep then I won't be awake!
"Ok, daddy you go sit in time out over here, and mommy you sit in time out over here" (running in the room pointing while me and Jeremy were fussing)
"When I was a little girl........" (as she's telling a story of something she used to do...)
Mommy, you have to look into my eyes when Im talking to you, so you can hear me!
Mommy, I don't know who this doll belongs to, so we need to go to all the houses in the palace and find out the owner, I mean....apartments...giggling....(too many princess movies, maybe??)
Me: "Goodnight princess"---Kate: "I'm not a princess right now, I'm just in my pajamas"
Mommy, I can help you because I am very very very strong!
My heart is beepin' so fast, I must be exercising good
Mommy, I love pancakes, I sure hope they are good for my body!
After telling her to not ask anymore because I've already told her that I would get her a drink in just a minute......... "But mommy, I have to keep asking you so you don't forget, and I don't want you to forget because I will get really thirsty if you do!"
Kate:   "Mommy, Lets ask God to put more babies in your belly, so we can fill our whole house up with babies!"    Me: Aghhhhhhhhhhh!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness. Those are priceless!

Kristy said...

You will be so glad you wrote these things down!!! Really! It'll touch you so much when you are able to reflect one day.
And Kate, I'm totally with ya on the pancakes! Gotta be good for ya in my opinion! Especially if you smear organic butter all over the top!:)