We have been in our new house now for almost a month. We all really love it and the girls are enjoying having quite a bit more space to run around. I, on the other hand am not enjoying having more space to clean!! But, we really do feel at home here and are looking forward to making many wonderful memories in this house together. I am excited that we have a great neighborhood to take long walks in and that we live on a quiet cul-de-sac for the girls to play. Now, if only Spring would come soon. It has been cold and rainy here mostly every day, and these are the times that I think all of our hearts ache the most for our cozy apartment in St. Louis where dear friends were literally right across the hall or only separated by a flight of stairs. We will always be thankful for the short time we got to experience living in this type of community with other believers.
1 comment:
I know we aren't right across the hall, but I told Jeremy that you can call me anytime you need help with the girls! I hope he passed that message along...
Post a Comment