She has her two little identical Snow White dolls, but one is a "real" princess and one is not, and even though they are identical, she knows the difference! Their names are "Pulla and Tilla" and then there are her stuffed dogs, "Dogga and Sparkles", and her bear "Pinky Bear" and her elephant, "Halleluia" I hope I never forget these cute little animals and their names, or Anna's sweet little 3 year old voice that is so quiet but can be loud when she wants it to be, like when I am not listening and she yells, "MOM- JUST SAY YES!!"
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Anna's Elephant that is a girl...but talks like a boy??
Sweet little Anna gets so frustrated at us sometimes because we don't always understand what she is saying or are not listening to her like she wants us to all of the time. This is because, compared to her older sister she is sooooo quiet and on top of that she has a habit of mumbling, so sometimes we just can not figure out what she is saying or her little voice gets drowned in the chaos around us! However tonight, we all get a good laugh because she made sure her Nana heard what she was trying to say! Nana was tucking her in and Anna was whispering and mumbling as usual..so Nana had her repeat a couple of times what she was asking for, well Anna had had enough. So, she sat up in the bed, got right up next to Nana, and scrunching up her cute little face and moving her arms up and down dramatically, shouted very slowly "NANA, I--SAID...I--WANT--MY--ELEPHANT-THE--ONE--THAT--LOOKS--LIKE-A--GIRL--BUT--TALKS-LIKE-A-BOY!! I was in the other room and started cracking up, partly because I was imagining Nana's reaction, and also because I thought it was so funny that she had decided the other day that her little stuffed animal was going to be a girl but talk like a boy (where that came from, I have no idea!!), but I knew Nana didn't know about this feature of her little elephant yet and would be puzzled. So, I lost it even more when Nana came in the room, barely able to talk from trying not to laugh, and looked a little stunned, and said, um, would you happen to know where an elephant is that uhh talks like a boy, but is um a girl???? Oh, that Anna can be so funny. She loves her little stuffed animals, and it is so cute how she names them all by herself and gives them all their own personalities!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love our little Anna. Pops
Post a Comment