The kids and I went to a big children's consignment sale yesterday and there were so many great things for such great prices. Why didn't I start going to these things sooner??? Instead of spending outrageous prices on something brand new that they will only wear a few times, I can now let someone else do that and let their child wear it only a couple of times and then I can buy it for a fourth of what they forked over for it and it still looks brand new. How cool is that?
Well, I didn't take pictures of all the beautiful spring dresses that we found for practically nothing, but I did get pictures of these little rascals wearing their favorite things!
Kate found herself a spunky little striped skirt that she couldn't wait to put on.
Anna hit the jack pot and found a shirt sporting a picture of her favorite little stuffed dog "Sparkles". She is so very proud.
And Caleb, who had fun trying to eat all of the left- shoes while I tried on the right-foot shoes, is wearing his new little red chuck taylors-and well still trying to grab them and eat them!
No comments:
Post a Comment