Caleb LOVES to eat! I have a feeling our grocery budget is going to start going up soon! He's only been eating baby food for about a month now, and I haven't made anything he hasn't gobbled up yet.. But, tonight he got to try his first real "table food"and sample what we all were eating. We had homemade chicken noodle soup for dinner, and the carrots and noodles were so soft that I put some on his tray to see what he would do....Well, it only took him about two seconds to figure out that he really liked it, and he shoveled it in as fast as I would put it on his tray. This video was taken toward the end of dinner, so he had already slowed down a lot, but it's still cute seeing him pick it up by the fistful :) Hopefully, he will not feel to grown up to still eat his baby food in the morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment