Thursday, April 14, 2011

Calebs very own "lishe"

Little man has his very own "lishe". He has been wearing me out wanting to "lishe" down the very big slide in the backyard with his big sisters. He is way too little to get up there by himself and it ends up being a frustrating experience for us both, so mama decided to look for him something of his own. It was just me and him on Wednesday while Kate was in school and Anna was at her friends house so I took him to see a little slide I found in the classifieds.. He was very excited as soon as he saw it, and even more so when I put it in the back of our van. He kept pointing toward the back of the van while I drove home saying, "lishe, lishe", and today he has played and played on it, going up and down over and over saying "Weeee" each time, and putting stuffed animals and cars down it. He likes the little built in hideout pretty good too!





No comments: